over 1 year ago
PHP Web Developer
We’re recruiting once more for a web solutions company based near to Leeds and this time we’re looking for not one, but TWO, PHP developers with a strong weighting or preference for the frontend.
Have they slowed down throughout this global pandemic? No, not at all, in fact they are busier than ever and these roles will add to the two hires they’ve made already.
- Full stack split: 80% frontend, 20% backend
- Working on high usage web applications with a massive focus on the customer journey
- Developing the frontend of a brand new platform
- Working on the build of a brand new form builder
- Building a long list of new components
- Ensuring cross-browser compatibility
- Constantly looking at ways to improve all sites and solutions, contributing ideas
Why this is the role for you:
- It’s largely all greenfield work
- They are firm believers in employee development, offering both certification and courses
- They use all the latest technologies, practices and approaches: CI, Cloud, PSR-2, Agile etc.
- It’s interesting and exciting and will give you the autonomy to design and create solutions
- They are market leaders in this sector and work with the biggest names
- They have committed to being a remote workforce moving forward
- They have exceptionally low staff turnover and are a fantastic bunch
We’re looking for mid and senior level developers with sound experience in:
- Vue, React or Angular
- HTML, CSS, SASS, NPM, Bootstrap, responsive design etc
- Git/Version Control
- Must also be a lover of clean code, design patterns and coding standards!
They offer optional remote working, requiring only 1 day a week in the office, more if you prefer.
Interviews will take place remotely via Zoom.
Chances are, you’ll already regularly use some of the web apps you’ll be developing so now is your chance to work on them. It’s a great company, great team and perfect for anyone who genuinely loves coding and loves the sound of a very autonomous role they can sit and do from home! Apply now!