PHP Web Developer
Up to £40,000
Are you a lover of clean code? A full stack developer with a preference for the frontend? All about building reusable components and consumer friendly UI’s?
If you said yes, yes, yes, this could be worth a read.
- Remote role with quarterly company meet ups in central Leeds and your travel paid for
- Web solutions technology company working with a range of internal and external clients
- Building high usage, transactional websites with extensive functionality
- Tech stack includes Laravel, VueJS, VueX, Docker, AWS, PHPUnit, Git, Design Patterns and SASS
- Circa 10 in the development team
- Full stack role with a frontend weighting
- Yearly bonus scheme and private pension scheme
The role involves working on quote and buy websites for big names and tech challenger brands. The applications are big and complex and draw in huge amounts of data from software houses and various 3rd party systems.
Solutions development will be part and parcel of the role and we’re looking for someone who can help them continue to make this the best tech environment it can be. It’s both collaborative and autonomous and you’ll be a key member of the team.
We’re keen to speak to developers with experience in:
VueJS or React and happy to cross-train to Vue
Laravel or similar framework
HTML, CSS, SASS, NPM
API creation, maintenance and consumption
It’s a great company to work for with low staff turnover and a team of happy developers.
Want to know why they are so happy? Send across your CV and let’s chat further.