Ever wanted to pick up Laravel and Vue.js on the job and use your code to help save lives in the process? Read on.
Not only will you be making a difference, you’ll have free reign over a variety of development projects – you’ll be the one coming up with the ideas and deciding how to implement them!
This in-house company are nation leaders in providing bespoke CRM solutions for medical professionals across the nation. The system processes clinical data from across the country and will red-flag any patients who are considered a risk, ensuring that those patients receive the proper care, helping save lives in the process.
Their systems provide medical professionals with important patient information such as drug dosage management, document & prescription storage, patient diary & calendar management and even internal training systems. You’ll be the one coming up with and implementing these tailor made services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Using PHP and MySQL to create new and innovative greenfield web applications which help medical professionals deal with patient information in a more intuitive, streamlined way.
- Developing training platforms, helping patients understand their condition and the benefits of their treatment.
- Adding new features to existing CRM systems which improve the workflows of medical professionals and adding custom functionality depending on a client’s needs.
- Working closely with medical professionals to understand requirements and come up with the best solutions.
- Managing your own projects. You’ll take ownership and control from the beginning.
Why you should apply:
- Know that your code is making a difference. The systems you create will help medical professionals identify patients at risk and give guidance how best to help them.
- Learn Vue.js and Laravel on the job. The company has a training and development budget for you to go on courses and pick up new skills which will be implemented in the near future.
- Be your own boss! You’ll be involved in every aspect of the development life cycle, from start to finish – you will be the one who comes up with the ideas and how best to implement them.
- Strong support network – you’ll have senior developers helping you with any issues or mental blocks you might have.
- Onsite parking – located north of Leeds, just past Headingley so you can dodge that city traffic! It also has great bus links and routes from Leeds city centre.
What skills we need from you:
At least a year’s experience working commercially with:
- PHP & MySQL
This is your chance to make a difference. You can go home every day knowing your code will help improve the outcomes of patients across the nation. Pick up the highly sought after Laravel and Vue.js on the job, whilst working on your own projects and coming up with your own solutions!
To apply please get your CV across to Alex – Chassam Recruitment.