PHP Developer - Laravel
Up To £45,000
Looking for a role in a super secure, extremely vital sector? Keen to work with the latest techs? Looking for learning, progression and total flexibility on both hours and where you work?
Take a look at this.
We’re recruiting for two full stack Laravel Developers to join a Sheffield based software house and work across their many platforms which, thanks to the pandemic, are in demand even more now than they were before. With ambitions to go global this year and plans to put together a fourth development team, this is a superb opportunity for both personal development and progression.
- Optional fully remote working with a day or so in the office each month, if that. Work from the beach, abroad or from their state of the art offices. It’s completely up to you.
- 25 days holiday plus the chance to take up to 5 more
- Flexible hours - 37 hour week, 4 hours a day minimum required
- A personal training budget - Access to internal, online and external courses, conferences and qualifications
We’re looking for solid experience in:
- API creation
Their tech stack is predominantly Laravel, Vue, TypeScript, AWS, Docker, ElasticSearch, Mobile, automation testing, Nginx, NUXT, NPM, SQL and MySQL so this is what you would be working with and picking up on the job!
The job will involve:
- Developing user interface components with Vue, TypeScript and Bootstrap
- Automating the testing of components using Jest and Testing Library
- Developing api endpoints using Laravel
- Reviewing Pull Requests on GitHub
- Designing solutions to solve problems
- Integrating with third party SaaS products
It's a fully remote interview process consisting of an at home tech test followed by a call with their Lead Developer(s).
The company have achieved phenomenal growth and investment and have long been one to watch. Getting involved with this company will bring with it so many opportunities for learning, progression and overall the chance to be part of something big and vital to modern day life - APPLY NOW!