£30,000 - £45,000
This is a rare opportunity to turn your code into a criminal-stopping system being built by this Digital Agency. Not only will you be helping to halt organised crime, you’ll have your say on how to approach this monumental task, helping to decide which MVC to use.
The agency provides specialist and highly complex web programming services to large companies and Universities. You’ll be working for a company who has an incredible reputation for doing things the right way, so much so that a good chunk of their work comes from recommendations and referrals! They pride themselves on creating high quality systems and due to a huge new project, which is about to kick off, they need an extra developer on board.
They’ve built an anti-money laundering system which is now being used across the UK, the next stage of their exciting growth plans will see them build a version to be used across the USA. They have ambitions that this platform will become so big it will eventually launch globally! You’ll work on a variety of projects in this role – with this one being the biggest focus.
You’ll be getting involved in this project right at the start of the build process, you’ll be gathering the requirements and then be responsible for the design and development of it. You’ll collaborate with fellow developers to determine the best solution for the system, the best way to build it and the best technology to build it in. The MVC hasn’t been chosen just yet so you can have your own input on this – Laravel is looking like a strong option.
They’re located just north of Bradford, with onsite parking and a train station next door. There’s excellent transport links making it easily accessible from places such as Leeds, Harrogate and Skipton!
Why you should apply:
- You’ll be working on a new, innovative, high-usage anti-money laundering system – stopping criminals in their tracks!
- As part of a collaborative team of four developers you’ll be part of the discussion at each stage of development. Here’s the chance to have your say!
- The company encourages you to take time out, on the job, to read up on new technologies such as Laravel/Vue/Angular/AWS.
- You’ll also be working on other major projects, such as a system that helps patients with their mental health wellbeing.
- Flexible working hours – improve your work life balance and productivity!
- A private healthcare scheme and a flexible benefits package on top
They want people with experience with:
- Any MVC Framework – Zend and Laravel are currently used
They currently use Angular on the JS side and plan on bringing in Vue so any experience here would be great – you can pick them up on the job if not!
Here’s a chance to become a crime-fighting developer, surrounded by a talented team, facing complex challenges. On top of the flexible working, you’ll be given the time needed to keep up to date with the latest technologies so that the best solutions can be implemented into these massive systems!
To apply, please get your CV across to Becca – Chassam Recruitment.