Are you a PHP Developer who enjoys working out how to solve technical conundrums? Are you someone who is keen to build complex web applications or websites that do something? If you’re Leeds based and said yes to both, I imagine this will be of interest!
The good news is, we’re recruiting for not one, but two developers for a web solution technology company who are based just west of Leeds. If you’re Bradford based, this should be an easily accessible one for you too.
- You’ll be building some of the biggest and best web applications that work alongside complex insurance calculation engines
- The applications you build will be used by millions of people each year
- You’ll be using Vue.js to develop the best customer journey possible, using it to streamline and alter questions which form part of the quote journey
- You’ll be maintaining and enhancing existing projects and platforms, coming up with ways to add new functionality and creating plug-ins using the October CMS library
- You’ll be working on rebranding some of the biggest insurance websites in the UK
- Around 60% of the work will be greenfield projects
What you need to know:
- OO PHP
- Vue.js or another JS framework such as React or Angular
- Git/Version control
- CMS experience
- Agile/Kanban experience
They are looking for someone who values clean code and someone who believes in best practice, adhering to coding standards and producing readable code.
Their tech stack includes the above as well as AWS, October CMS, PyroCMS, Docker, they largely follow the Kanban approach and they also develop web services and do automated testing – hopefully this gives you an idea of what you can get stuck in with.
- 25 days holiday
- Up to 10% discretionary bonus
- Onsite, free parking
- Flexible hours
- 5% pension
- Ongoing, on the job learning
This is a chance to join a small team of developers who are working with some seriously big names, the work they do is complex and coming up with ways to get a website to do what the client asks is part and parcel of the role. If you love a techy challenge, this one’s for you. We’re looking for an experienced developer who can take on these complex dev requirements in what can only be described as a fantastic environment.