Up To £45,000
Fancy joining one of the most famous companies to ever come out of Liverpool? A company known for their success and team spirit and a great name to have on your CV? Here’s your chance.
For the size of this company, they have a surprisingly small development team. That’s something they now want to change and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for a PHP Developer who’s at mid or senior level to get stuck in and head up some of the huge projects they have lined up.
- Completely overhauling their main website, moving it away from Symfony 2.8 as it’s no longer supported and transitioning it to Drupal or perhaps another framework – they are looking for input and opinions on this.
- Rebuilding all international sites and membership portals which sit on the same code base as the main site
- Rebuilding existing functionality and reintegrating it with API’s
- Creating API gateways
- Adding new functionality and pages
- Moving their eCommerce website in-house
The existing website is used by both customers and subscribers, purchases can be made on there however it also acts as the hub for a large community. People can chat in forums, read up on the latest news, watch videos and enter competitions. They want to push this even further and have a list of creative ideas to add to it.
We’re looking for a mid/senior level developer who has a good level of commercial experience with:
- OO PHP
- Any MVC/PHP Framework
Their tech stack includes AWS Cognito, Lambda, React, Node, Python and Drupal 8. It’s an Agile environment with fortnightly sprints and they also follow TDD and BDD principles.
There really couldn’t be a better time to get involved, they are in the design phase and are currently scoping out the projects and the best way to approach them. They are receiving advice from both IBM and Acquia and would welcome further input from you.
There’s been huge investment in the team and they have big expansion plans moving forward so if you want to be involved from the start and to progress within a company this will certainly tick those boxes. They are hoping to find someone who would be interested in heading up chunks of the projects so if you’re looking for a challenge, this could be it!
City centre location, easily accessible – apply now.
Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment