Paid Social & Display Manager
Up to £40,000 + Bonus
Calling all paid social experts – THIS is the role you’ve been waiting for!
We’re talking autonomy, ownership, setting your own budgets, devising a strategy and making the role entirely your own. It’s an in-house role with an eCommerce company who’ve dabbled a bit with paid social and display channels and seen the huge and lucrative potential they offer.
We are now looking for someone to come in and really grow this side of the business for them. We’re looking for someone ready to make the decisions, someone who can lead the way and someone who can work autonomously and deliver results. We’re keen to speak to seniors, leads, specialists and managers who are ready to take this step up.
The role will involve:
- Delivering paid social and display campaigns for their portfolio of 10+ brands
- Devising and delivering a roadmap, setting budgets and forecasting CPA
- Managing your data, working with IT to understand and segment your audience profiles
- Building this into your remarketing and prospecting campaigns
- Reporting and presenting your incredible results to the wider team
- Briefing into creative and producing content for your ads and landing pages
- Maintaining and developing relationships with Google, Facebook and programmatic partners
We’re open to someone from a largely paid social background, perhaps you don’t have display experience but you want to get into it? That’s definitely possible in this role, the role is hugely customisable and the team is likely to expand in the next year or two.
It’s a work from home and office hybrid with the team heading in 1 day a week, more if preferred. There’s parking on site, a yearly bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus the chance to buy and sell more and due to recent investment, colossal plans for growth, expansion, training and development.
This is a seriously good opportunity, paid social and display will be a huge, huge area for the business. Here’s your chance to take it on in its infancy, nurture it and reap the rewards.
If you know a lot about GDN, Google Analytics, AdWords, Microsoft Ads/Bing, Facebook Business Manager and of course, paid social, please do apply now if you’re ready to take the reins on this truly awesome opportunity.