Up To £70,000
Looking for a new role but worried it’s going to be near impossible to line something up with everything that’s going on? Well fear not, as one of our biggest and best clients are continuing to recruit for a brand new product TEAM and they are hiring and onboarding virtually.
They are busier than ever right now due to the sector they are in – their communications application is currently being used across Europe to ensure workforces stay connected. Whereas the product is good, they want to make it even better, as such, they are about to embark on a greenfield project to build it again in a completely new tech stack.
The product is similar to Google Hangouts, Microsoft Teams, Skype etc and it’s going to be built with a React frontend and server-side scripting/Node.js on the backend.
We’re Looking For Experience In:
- REST API’s
- Domain modelling
- Network integration
- First up there will be a telephone interview so you can find out about them and vice versa.
- Next up, there will be a video interview which delves a little deeper
- Following this, there may be an online assessment or technical test to complete
- Offers will then be made to successful candidates and paperwork sent electronically
- All the kit will be delivered to your doorstep, ready for you to get stuck in working remotely
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible and remote working – 100% remote working currently
- 25 days holiday plus the option to buy or sell a further 5 days
- Childcare vouchers
- Private pension
- Career progression and skill learning opportunities
We currently have TWO roles available on the Node side, we’re also looking for two React Developers and two QA’s with manual and automated testing experience so if you have friends, colleagues etc who may be interested please point them in my direction.
The project is big and gritty and we’re looking for someone to play a key part in it. It’s a great company to work for and they’re growing at a steady rate across all offices. They love to experiment with new tech and it’s a no expense spared set up.
Telephone interviews are taking place next week so if you’re keen to find out a little more, please do get your CV across to me right now!
Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment