Magento2 Developer/Support Engineer
Are you the ultimate technical problem solver? Can you hunt out a bug in code from a mile off? Are 3rd party API’s your thing? Fancy joining a digital agency who are absolutely smashing it out of the park at the moment?
Of course you do! So let me tell you a bit about them.
The agency is made up of three different brands, with one focusing on digital marketing services and the other two being big players in the web design and development field. This role sits within the Magento2 arm of the business and will see you working with a range of big clients, both new and existing.
We’re looking for a Magento2 Developer or Magento Support Engineer to join the team and work with a number of their retained clients. This will involve:
- Designing solutions and providing timescale estimates
- Developing Magento2 and 3rd party modules to extend and adapt core functionality
- Email integrations with Bronto, Klevu etc
- 3rd party integrations, SAP, Facebook, PayPal, Google Shopping, Braintree etc
- Diagnosing and resolving issues and/or bug fixing
- Developing new features
- Responsive web page styling
- Working closely with Account Managers and Project Managers to get specifications
- Client and 3rd party provider technical communication
Must have skills:
- Magento2 – project layouts, EAV structure, modules, themes etc
- Magento2 API’s for integration – payment gateways, shipping carriers etc
- Ability to debug and optimise code
- Git, BitBucket
Bonus points for any experience of Webpack, SASS, Gulp, Trello, AWS, DevOps, DNS, Varnish, Redis, Elasticsearch, JS frameworks – all of which you’ll work closely with in the role!
They are typically a remote agency, allowing the team to work from home or from their spacious, open plan offices just outside of Huddersfield if preferred. They get together once a month for a team meeting so you can be based anywhere in the UK but need to be able to commit to this.
If you fancy joining a big player in the Magento world who will offer you your very own training budget, time in your schedule each week for personal development and who are described by their employees as being “super flexible” with a “great culture” where “collaboration is encouraged”, this is your chance to do just that.