Linux Systems Administrator
Are you a Linux Systems Administrator looking for a new position in a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
If so, I have a perfect role for you. I am currently looking to recruit a Linux Systems Administrator for my client based in Manchester. This is a great opportunity to learn new technologies while developing your existing skills working with high availability Linux Systems.
- High Availability Linux/Unix – e.g. RHEL, Centos, Ubuntu, Solaris, VMware ESXi
- Database – MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch
- Scripting – Shell, plus either (Python / PHP / Perl)
- Protocols – TCP/UDP/IP, SMTP, SNMP, Ethernet etc
- Open Source Tools, e.g. Nagios, Cacti, Zenoss, Smokeping etc
My client is currently engaging on a highly ambitious project to replace all its physical legacy platforms with a highly resilient virtual Openstack solution. You will be part of this project and helping to implement the new Open Stack solutions.
This is a really varied role and my client can onboard candidates remotely.
To apply, please send your CV ASAP! An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer.