Lead UX Designer
Up To £50,000
- Joining a Digital Agency who specialise in building highly custom, award winning websites
- Remote role with occasional office visits
- Taking over the management and development of a team of two creatives
- Leading on creative strategy for both clients and the agency’s own brands
- Complete range of clients from all sectors including eCommerce, education and charity
- Big focus on UX design
- Running discovery workshops
- Producing and presenting concepts for web and eCommerce
- Providing design direction to the team and managing the design schedule
- Holding regular reviews and development sessions with each team member
- Improving design output and practices, keeping an eye out for new trends and opportunities
- Will come from a website heavy design background
- Will have experience leading a team and a passion for helping people grow and develop
- Will have previous digital agency experience
- Will have vast experience using industry standard design tools and design systems
- Will have an expert understanding of UI and UX design, user journeys and conversation
If you want to work on a massive variety of projects, some for big names, some for charities who are making a huge, huge impact, this is the role for you. It’s a great environment and an even better company, even a global pandemic hasn’t slowed them down. They’ve continued to hire and continued to take on multiple new and exciting projects which are now waiting for your UX leadership.
They’ve always been a remote based workforce with occasional team and client meet ups in their fab offices - where I’ve been told you can find amazing coffee.
Love all things UX? Love the idea of a completely autonomous role where you’re fully in control of the creative strategy? Fancy growing and developing a team?
Yes? Well this one’s for you - apply now with your CV and portfolio.