Up To £45,000
A software house working with some of the biggest names in the business. They design, build and create highly bespoke, high functionality web-based solutions. The team is expanding once more and we’re looking for a PHP Developer to be involved in the full development lifecycle, taking full ownership in some cases and working with the wider team on the big, big projects.
They are based in a great spot in between Bradford and Leeds. They’re a short walk from a train station and also offer parking on site – it could be quite attractive for someone who’s sick of city centre traffic and high parking costs!
- Flexible Working: Core hours 10am - 4pm
- Bonus: Up to 10% - Paid quarterly based on both company and team performance (the team received over 90% last year)
- Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays on top
- Pension: Scottish Widow Stakeholder Scheme
- Parking: Free, onsite parking
- Training: Ongoing, on the job training – opportunity to learn/work with Vue.js, PyroCMS, October CMS, React, Cloud techs inc. AWS etc.
What They Do:
They build big, high functionality websites used by millions of end customers up and down the UK as well as complex in-house management systems. They work closely with clients to suss out exactly what they want and need then build web-based solutions. It’s massive, end to end builds for names you will know. The chances are you will use or will have already used one of the applications you’ll be building! They are built in PHP7, Laravel, October CMS and Vue/Bootstrap, occasionally they use CodeIgniter, alongside a range of other techs. You’ll be building plug-ins and working out ways to add in features requested by their clients – if you love a technical challenge, this is one for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop responsive web applications
- Use Vue.js to create unique customer journeys
- Build and enhance in-house management systems
- Database Design
- SQL Querying
- Integration/API work
- Getting involved in the full SDLC – including technical architecture
You’ll Need Experience In:
Their tech stack includes: AWS, NodeJS, React, VueJS, ECMAScript6, Mongo, Docker, SASS, Gulp, JSON and WebPack plus many more.
We’re looking for a mid or senior level developer to work on huge, complex projects in a really nice, laid back environment alongside a team who are encouraged to put their ideas forward and who all love what they do. Apply now if this sounds like something you’d like to be part of.