Up to £45,000 + Bonus
If your passion is frontend development and you’re looking to keep your skills fresh, this is the company to do just that with. Their tech stack is super hot and super modern and constantly evolving making it a Developers dream.
We’re looking for a Frontend Developer to join a steadily growing team of Developers at a web solutions technology company headquartered in Leeds. They’ve got a range of clients and also form part of a large group of companies so to say the work will be fast-paced and varied is an understatement. Many are tech challenger brands or big quote and buy sites – names of which you’ll be very familiar with.
Things you need to know:
- It’s a remote first company, with team meet ups taking place once a month in the centre of Leeds, travel can be expensed and the meetings run from 11am to 3pm allowing you to build the travel into your working day
- They have a monthly bonus scheme which has gone down a storm with the team
- They’ve got an internally developed API which gives you access to everything you need to build the frontend
- It's hugely autonomous and virtual daily stand ups keep you connected with the team
- Learning and development is encouraged and certifications and cross-training is available
- They have incredibly low staff turnover and a team of Developers who recommend you join them!
Their tech stack includes Vue3, React, Typescript, Tailwind, Pinia, VueX, Redux, NPM, AWS, EC2, Docker, Git, SASS – the list goes on.
We’re looking for frontend development experience and the following tech skills:
Vue and/or React
HTML, CSS, SASS
NPM or Webpack
Responsive design etc.
Typescript - *desired*
This is a great role with a great company, if you love modern programming, value clean code, like the idea of taking the lead on some projects, want to focus on self-development and constant learning alongside a fab bunch of Developers, please do apply now!