IT Support Engineer (1st line and 2nd line)
Chassam Recruitment are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer (1st line and 2nd line) for a leading financial company in London. This is an exciting role where you will be working in 1st and 2nd line Support, support the user base in their day-to-day operations.
As an IT Support Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Working in a team as the first point of contact for IT Support and Service delivery
- Recording IT Support Issues
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Liaise with users at all levels (remote access and in person)
- Install Updates and Patches
- Install and maintain end user security software solutions
- Diagnosing and fixing network problem
The IT Support Engineer should have experience of:
- Infrastructure and Networks
- Microsoft Windows and Desktops
- Windows Server
- Active Directory – User Creation and Management
- Exchange and 365 for user creation and trouble shooting
- Call Logging and Helpdesk Systems
Throughout the role you will also get an opportunity to work on projects too.
If this sounds like an opportunity you want to hear more about, please send your CV ASAP!