IT Support Engineer
Chassam Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer for a leading financial company in the City of London. Reporting to the Head of IT infrastructure you will be supporting the user base in the day to day operations, ensuring that the company technology platforms continue to support the business as it evolves in complexity.
As an IT Support engineer you will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for ICT support and Service delivery
- Recording IT Support issues and their resolution
- Install updates and patches
- Install and maintain end user security software solutions
- Diagnosing and fixing network problems
- Assisting with user training
- Liaise with users at all levels to resolve issues
- A good understanding of Infrastructure and Networks
- Good knowledge and understanding of Windows Desktop
- Window Server Technology
- Solid experience in Active Directory
- Comfortable in Exchange and Office 365 for user creation and troubleshooting
- Basic TCP/IP and networking knowledge
The role will be based 4 days in the office and one day working from home.
If you want to get excellent exposure to a variety of technologies as an IT Support Engineer, please send your CV ASAP.