Chassam Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an IT Service Management analyst for a leading company based in Manchester.
This is an exciting position where you will be responsible for any business or IT demand for the IT Service Management platform (ServiceNow). You will be working with the wider IT Team and be the interface between the team and the wider business for all items related to ServiceNow. You will be supporting measures to develop and improve implementation and adoption of the ServiceNow platform across the business. You will also be in charge of requirements gathering by using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, business process descriptions, use case scenarios and will be required to produce specifications and interface with ServiceNow and its vendor partner.
Key Skills Needed:
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator or very advanced in ServiceNow
- Knowledge of the day-to-day management and maintenance of ServiceNow: upgrades, patching, new releases
- Support the delivery of assigned projects through their entire lifecycle, including design, build, test etc
- Create requirements and technical specs that deliver a product/release to meet the client’s presented needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyse, understand and effectively communicate between business requirements and technical design and implementation.
If you are an expert with ServiceNow with fantastic Business Analysis skills, please send your CV ASAP.
An excellent package is on offer.