IT Service Desk Team Leader
Chassam Recruitment are recruiting an IT Service Desk Team Leader for a leading company in Manchester. The role will be a mixture of home and office based. This is an exciting position where you will have responsibility for the ICT Service Desk team. My client has an exceptionally busy service desk, and the role encompasses a wide spectrum of ITIL processes, including resolution of incidents and requests, change and problem management along with detailed reporting with trend analysis.
On a daily basis you will:
- Ensure all incident requests are responded to and resolved within agreed service levels
- Lead and manage the team through regular one to ones, focusing on performance development
- Develop and grow strong relationships to communicate with all levels of the business
- Improving and streamlining processes
- Identify areas of Service Improvement
- Training and Development of the team.
The position is a hands-on role so you need a good mix of technical and communication skills.
To apply you need to have the following:
- ITIL Certified
- Proven record in people management
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience as a hands-on Service Desk Team Leader
- Experience of documenting processes and solutions before and after project delivery
This is a role not to be missed.
To apply, please send your CV ASAP. An excellent package is on offer. Interviews will be held very quickly.