IT Service Desk Analyst
Chassam Recruitment are looking to recruit an IT Service Desk Analyst for a company based in Manchester. The role will be split between 2 days in the office and 3 from home.
This is an exciting position where you will be providing operational support both over the phone and face to face for the IT Service Desk.
As an IT Service Desk Analyst, you will be:
- Acting as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails regarding IT issues
- Ensuring all Incidents and Service requests are successfully identified, diagnosed, and managed
- Troubleshooting of IT related problems
- Maintaining Service Excellence
- Creating user accounts, resetting passwords
- Support and Configuring Mobile Devices
- Producing Support documentation
Skills Needed as an IT Service Desk Analyst include:
- In depth knowledge of Windows 10, Android, IOS, Office 365
- Excellent PC Support experience in a multisite environment
- Experience of Active Directory
- Experience of working with a busy IT Service Desk
- Knowledge of Service Desk Logging systems
If you are an IT Service Desk looking for a new and challenging experience, please apply ASAP!
You must have a driving license and a car for the role as there will be occasional travel to sites in the North West!