Infrastructure Security Specialist – Data Loss Prevention
Chassam Recruitment are currently looking for an Infrastructure Security Specialist for a leading company based in Manchester. This is an exciting position where you will be responsible for policy management and its key data loss presentation technologies.
As an Infrastructure Security Specialist, you will be
- Developing and managing information protection and data loss prevention tools to cover data in use, transit and rest
- Protecting information and assisting in the investigation and remediation of critical information security incidents.
- Developing policy-based reporting and dashboards that demonstrate risk reduction and operational effectiveness of tools deployed.
- Extensive knowledge of data protection regulations and challenges
- Design and implementation of data leak prevention and management solutions
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Group Policy
My client offers flexibility, the potential to work from home and an excellent salary.
To apply, please send your CV ASAP – Vicki Roth- Chassam Recruitment