£40,000 - £45,000
about 2 years ago
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you have solid experience of working with Commvault? If so please read on.
Chassam Recruitment are urgently looking for an Infrastructure, Backup and Data Governance Specialist for a leading company based in Manchester. This is an exceptionally exciting position where you will be providing BAU support on the full range of Data Centre and IT Business Continuity Technologies. You will be resolving technical problems, managing alerts, performing root cause analysis and providing 3rd line support. There will also be some project work to meet business requirements.
My client is looking for someone with:
- In depth experience of Commvault products (Backup and Data Governance)
- Good all-round Windows Server Knowledge with good fault identification skills
- All aspects of Microsoft Active Directory experience (including Azure).
- Solid understanding of Microsoft PowerShell and how to automate using it.
- Office 365 experience.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of IT and Data Centre business continuity systems.
- Working closely with the compliance team to make best use of the Commvault Data Governance.
- Involved in the daily monitoring, alert management and reporting of backup platforms as well as perform root cause analysis on backup and recovery problems.
- Performing planned upgrades/maintenance of backup infrastructure and communications and on-going performance tuning/optimization of backups.
To apply for this fantastic position, please send your CV for the attention of Vicki Roth. An excellent package is on offer.