Head of Design
Up To £50,000
We’re on the hunt for someone with a huge passion for designing exceptional looking websites!
Is this you? Do you have web and eCommerce sites making up your portfolio? Do you enjoy leading and nurturing a team?
If you answered yes, this should be right up your street.
We’re recruiting for one of the best digital agencies in West Yorkshire, they’re award winning and definite market leaders. We’re looking for someone to come in and take the reins when it comes to their design output. Their clients vary massively so that should keep things interesting, they include a huge client in the gaming sector, well known eCommerce brands and they also do a lot of work for various charities so the balance here is fantastic.
*This will be a remote role however you must be able to commute to their offices for internal and team meetings as well as client meetings, pitches, workshops etc*
Taking over a team of 2, you’ll be…
- Leading, growing and developing the capabilities of the team
- Leading creative strategy for both clients and the company’s own brands
- Running design and UX workshops with a range of new and existing clients
- Producing and presenting world class, award winning, concepts and design direction
- Managing the design production schedule, adhering to budgets and agreed timescales
- Keeping on top of emerging trends and developments and identifying opportunities
We are looking for someone with…
- Management experience - appraisals, coaching, work allocation, performance management etc.
- Digital agency experience – ideally a good 3 years +
- A portfolio containing at least 10 web or eCommerce designs
- A big focus on UI and UX design, user journeys and conversation
- Experience presenting design ideas and concepts to boards and Directors
- Understanding of web technologies, CMS systems, e-commerce, best practices and accessibility
On offer here is…
- Flexible and remote working
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown
- MacBook Pro or iMac
- A training budget for you and your team
- Access to a Mental Health First Aider
- Pension, free fruit, excellent coffee etc.
Could you be the eighth new recruit for this company this year? Covid hasn’t slowed them down that’s for sure, now could not be a better or busier time to join.
If you want to design the websites of charities and big names alike and excel at coaching and developing a team get in touch with your CV and portfolio/site links ASAP!
Interviews will take place fully remotely over Zoom.