Miguel De Sousa
over 2 years ago
There are several full stack roles on the market at the moment but what does full stack really mean anymore?
If you’re scratching your head at this and trying to come up with the answer, then stop right there as I think I’ve got the very answer for you!
We are currently working with a forward-thinking digital agency and the beauty of this one is you will get to work on the projects from start to finish, be a part of the full development lifecycle, developing the frontend and backend of the builds and have the opportunity to bring new tech and ideas into each of your projects.
They are looking to bring on board a full stack developer to tackle an abundance of large scale and high functionality builds for their clients using WordPress, Laravel and eCommerce tools. You will be developing fully bespoke sites, applications and portals for their ever-growing list of clients adding industry specific functionalities such as API integrations, database engines, eCommerce platforms and functions. The good thing about working for an agency is you’ll be working with clients across all industries, meaning no two projects will be the same. Each piece of work will be for a different target audience meaning they’ll be needing different functionalities and have a mixture of purposes.
As an agency they are always looking to work with new tech and constantly wanting to be a step ahead of their competitors. That’s why they offer in-house career development workshops, external training courses and tools for both you and them to grow to newer heights!
What you’ll be doing….
- Developing bespoke large scale and high functionality builds using techs such as WordPress, MVC’s such as Laravel and a number of eCommerce systems such as WooCommerce/Shopify
- Working on projects through the full development lifecycle
- Following a bespoke UX approach on each project to developed beautifully crafted and developed builds
- Working directly with in-house creative, digital and marketing teams to deliver on client specifications
- Working in a team to build, maintain and further develop projects across several markets and disciplines
What you’ll need….
- MVC – Laravel very desirable
Ideally you will have experience with WordPress, API integrations and eCommerce systems – not to worry if you don’t as they’ll be offering in-house training/development, so you’ll pick this up in no time!
If this sounds like the full stack role you have been searching high and low for then don’t waste time and send your CV across straightaway! This is a fantastic opportunity to work on new projects from start to finish, to develop builds with new/popular techs and receive all the training and development you need to build projects that are a step ahead of anyone else in the game!
Send your CV to Miguel De Sousa over at Chassam Recruitment.