Full Stack C# Developer
*Hiring and on-boarding fully remotely*
We’re recruiting for a South Manchester based company who operate some of the biggest and best websites in America. We’re looking for a Full Stack C# Developer to join the team and contribute to developing highly complex web applications. If you like a good coding challenge and want to work for a company who will always ensure you’re working with the latest tech, this one is for you.
Why you should apply:
- Top of the range, no expense spared tech environment with a hugely modern tech stack
- Fantastic benefits package – childcare vouchers, flexible working, private healthcare etc.
- Exceptionally low staff turnover and a relaxed working environment
- Learning and development budget – learning is highly encouraged, personal development time forms part of the week. You’ll have access to PluralSight, courses etc.
- Great location, on the boarder between Chorlton and Didsbury, parking on site and only 15 minutes on a tram from town
- On average it’s a 50/50 split between frontend and backend work, project dependant
- You’ll be building new web applications as well as overhauling or enhancing existing ones
- Full SDLC following an Agile, phased approach
- Helping to analyse, adapt and automate existing workflows and processes as well as forming new ones
- Collaborate with the wider tech team including Testers, Sys Admins, Designers and Database specialists
- Working on platforms built in React, Gatsby, GraphQL, .Net Core, Web API2, AWS etc.
Must have experience:
- C#/.Net Core
- Custom HTML and CSS
- Git/Version control
At home tech test followed by a 1 stage Zoom call.
Get in touch ASAP with your CV if you want to join a growing, passionate team of developers who are utilising the latest tech and continually learning!