Up To £40,000
about 3 years ago
Why you should read on:
- Flexible working hours – and I mean flexible, anytime from 6am to 10am to start, 7.5 hour working day
- Unlimited training budget – they will pay for courses and/or qualifications AND give you the time to study. You’ll also get access to things like Pluralsight and other online learning resources
- Dress down all day every day, trainers, hoodies, shorts, flip flops – whatever you fancy
- Free parking right outside the door and really good transport links
- Extensive benefits package including 3% pension, private healthcare, 24 days holiday, rising to 29, childcare vouchers plus a flexible benefits package on top of all that
- The biggest sell… the team and set up you’ll be working with, it is a no expense spared, cutting edge tech environment with probably the lowest staff turnover in the North West.
The tech stack:
AWS - EC2, Code Deploy, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway + lots of others products
TDD – Nunit, Fluent Assertions, Moq, Jasmine
Tools - Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), GitHub, Jenkins, NuGet (including private repositories), JIRA, Google Analytics / Tag Manager, Hotjar, Zeplin, Marketing automation platforms such as MailChimp
Backend - C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF, Web Forms, MS SQL Server, My SQL
Other things you’ll be involved in - A/B testing, Machine learning, Recommendation engine, Fraud detection and prevention, Serverless Framework, AWS re:Invent in Las Vegas, other conferences and training in various places in the UK, USA and Europe!!
What you need to have:
And skills in:
React and/or TypeScript – *Highly Desired*
Gatsby/GraphQL/Other Static Site builders
AWS/.Net – Desired as that’s what the backend is based on
The main project you’ll be starting with is the build of a brand new website/app for one of the groups brands which is going to be built in React, Gatsby and TypeScript. Once that’s live, they will then be looking to move their 5 or 6 other sites on to the same platform. Massive project and one they want your input with. Training will be provided if you need to pick up some of the techs.
If you want to work for a company like this, working on a range of web applications, high transaction websites, some of the biggest around, and building new software and apps from start to finish, this is definitely the opportunity for you.
The learning potential is endless and you’ll work with a small but fantastic development team alongside a number of other teams including sysadmin, data engineering, database development and digital. They’ve got to have one of THE lowest staff turnover rates of any company in the North West, the majority of the dev team have been there for 5 years+! No one ever leaves due to the relaxed environment, the projects, the training, the people and the flexible working!
Want to apply? Send across your CV and Becca Woods from Chassam Recruitment will be in touch!