Up to £35,000
What we have here is a frontend role with a difference. Are you keen to get hands-on experience with React? Well not only does it give you the opportunity to work with React, you’ll also be enhancing websites based on really intricate analysis to develop the ultimate user experience. If you’re passionate about creating the best and quickest UI’s, this is definitely going to be one for you.
- Manchester based eCommerce company with 8 websites, 4 microsites and multiple blog sites
- Welcome to work remotely, popping into their super modern office every now and then
- They do neuroscience and biometric based tests on their websites, using the findings to make improvements
- Discretionary overtime is paid at time and a half for the odd time projects are running behind schedule
- Building brand new eCommerce sites in React
- Reskinning existing sites and enhancing them based on the findings of the analytics team
- Improving sites speeds and developing accelerated mobile pages
- Implementing designs and UI’s using tools such as InVision and Zeplin
- Site migrations and SEO and CRO enhancements
Must Have Skills:
- Responsive, adaptive web design
- PageSpeed/optimisation experience
- NPM, Webpack, Vite, Gulp or Grunt
- Exposure to a JS framework - Angular, React, Vue etc.
For the latter, it could be self-study, a course on Udemy etc. We’re looking for a basic understanding of the principles of JS frameworks and a desire to get hands on experience which is exactly what this job offers.
So if you’re a Frontend Developer who’s looking to work with React and be part of building some of the most customer friendly sites out there, all from the comfort of your own home, apply now!