Telecommunications! One of the most important, crucial and busiest sectors right now whilst the whole of the UK must work remotely. We’re recruiting for one of the biggest players in telecoms to help them fill their absolutely critical development roles. First up, we’re looking for a Frontend Developer who ideally has React experience.
- They are building a new version of one of their existing products which competes with the likes of Skype, Google Hangout and Microsoft Teams
- The current version is used by thousands and thousands of businesses across Europe
- It allows file sharing, video conferencing, instant messaging as well as giving users access to a full telephony service
- They currently do not own the software which powers the engine which means they can only do so much with it
- This, therefore, will be a full stack, end to end build of a completely new product which will replicate the current features and bring to market an array of new ones
- This is a huge project which will be carried out by a brand new development team consisting of a Lead Developer, 2 Backend Node Developers, 2 Frontend React Developers, 2 Testers and 2 BA’s
- Once the core product is built, they will then go on to build mobile versions and continue to constantly add new features – there’s a long list of functionality queued up already
Where do you come in?
- We’re looking for 2 Frontend Developers to join this brand new team
- Working closely with a team of UX Designers, you’ll be ensuring the frontend is fresh, user friendly and the best it can be – coded perfectly following a best practice approach
- You’ll be taking designs and implementing them
- You’ll also work with the backend developers to integrate your freshly built frontend
- You’ll be doing a lot of work on the products web portal
- You’ll be working alongside internal Development Teams who focus on other products
Must have experience
- React or a similar JS library or framework
- Responsive, cross-browser builds
- Node.js – Desired
- Electron/Chromium - Desired
There couldn’t be a better company or sector to join right now, whereas a lot of businesses have been affected by all that’s going on, this business continues to go from strength to strength and they are busier than ever. Job security will be on offer here, as well as an extensive benefits package and the backing of a company who already embraced home working and flexible hours.
They are based just outside the city centre with a market leading salary of up to £70,000 on offer.
There are two roles on offer here and Interviews are happening now - they will all take place over phone and video calls. Get your CV across and ideally your portfolio or GitHub account to apply!