Email Marketing Executive
Up To £27,000
Know all about email marketing best practice? Love writing copy? Looking for the chance to be a bit more creative when it comes to B2C campaigns? Looking for a role where there’s investment into you AND an unlimited training budget?
Yes to all? Please do read on!
I have an in-house marketing role with a client who has 8 brands to their name, we’re looking for a marketing exec to join the team and take ownership over the B2C email marketing of 4 of these brands.
- Involvement in all brainstorming sessions, contributing and discussing campaign ideas
- Writing email copy and adapting each to match the tone and style of each brand
- Using Trello to manage, prioritise and tick off your workload
- Writing creative briefs and working with in-house designers
- Segmenting data, scheduling emails and A/B testing
- Reporting and analysis of click through rates, offer redemptions, open rates etc.
This company has a fantastic set of resources to make your job as easy as possible, there’s a dedicated HTML email pro, a team of designers to make your emails look exceptionally good and a landing page specialist who can build fantastic looking pages to accompany your campaigns. You’ll work closely with the Senior Marketing Exec who will give you guidance and advice whenever you need it. You’ll also work closely with the Marketing Exec who looks after the other 4 brands, forming the ultimate dream team.
Must have experience:
- Strong copywriting skills with the ability to adapt to different brands, tone of voice etc
- Data segmentation experience
- ESP/email marketing platform experience - ideally Acoustic/IBM Watson/Silverpop
- Understanding of email best practice and a background of email marketing experience
- A/B testing experience - subject lines, call to action etc.
- Confident contributing campaign ideas
- Job security - they had their best year ever in 2020 and are in a booming sector
- Flexible working hours - start anytime from 6am-10am, 7.5 hour working day
- Optional home working - fully remote to start
- Unlimited training budget for courses, conferences, certifications, qualifications etc
- Plus 24 days annual leave, increasing with service, pension, private healthcare, yearly pay review, Wider Wallet scheme, childcare vouchers, free parking plus more!
If you’ve got a creative mind-set and love copywriting this is one for you, there are so many directions you could take your campaigns in!
It’s a great time to get involved, their campaigns fit with the seasonal and holiday calendars so with the Olympics, Father’s’ Day and 4th July coming up now’s your chance to get really creative, the wilder the idea the better.
To apply please send across your CV and copywriting examples ASAP!