Email Marketing Executive
Up To £27,000
We have a brand new, exclusive role with a business who are currently doing exceptionally well and who are currently busier than ever. It’s an in-house marketing role with a client who has 8 brands to their name, we’re looking for a marketing exec to join the team and take ownership over the email marketing of 4 of these brands and the Twitter accounts of all 8.
We’re looking for an experienced marketeer who has a passionate creative streak and is looking to put it to good use by coming up with all sorts of campaign ideas - the more creative the better!
You will work across multiple channels predominately email marketing and social media and also have a focus on working with the design team to create accompanying landing pages.
We’re looking for a minimum of 2 years’ commercial experience in the following:
- Email marketing - Good experience with an ESP such as MailChimp, Dotmailer, IBM Watson etc.
- Copywriting - Ability to adapt style and tone of voice and adhere to brand styles
- Social media - Strong Twitter experience, both scheduled posts and reacting to what’s trending
- Solid knowledge of email best practice
- A/B testing and reporting on findings
- Data management - Audience segmentation
The role will involve all of the above and:
- Regular brainstorming sessions with the wider marketing and design team
- Putting together creative briefs to allow the design team to bring your ideas to life
- Lots of copywriting - they send around 15 emails per month out to each brand
- Adapting social and email copy to match the tone of voice and style of each brand
- Using Trello and Litmus to collaborate with and share work and ideas with the team
We’re looking for someone with a strong background in email marketing, someone who knows the ins and outs of all things email, the best tactics and the best approaches. Email is a huge channel for them and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take the reins and own email across 4 of their biggest brands.
This role will be remote based for the foreseeable however you do need to be able to commute to their offices in Didsbury as they will be returning to the office at some point in the future.
They encourage and support personal development and are happy to pay for courses and qualifications. Employee development is a key focus for the business and one of the many reasons they have incredibly low staff turnover. They also have an extensive benefits package to boot.
If you love email and you’re looking for somewhere you can grow and develop, this is the one for you.