Full Stack .Net Developer
Up to £40,000
If you like the sound of:
- An unlimited training budget
- Half a day a week to spend on personal development
- Funded AWS and Microsoft certifications
- Optional fully remote working with the odd team meet up in Manchester
- Flexible working hours with start times between 6am and 10am
- Learning new techs such as Gatsby4, React and Next.JS
And want to be involved in projects such as:
- Rearchitecting and moving to a micro-service driven set up
- Building modules and moving from an MVC stack to Gatsby4 and React/Next.JS
- Migrating their current CMS to an out of the box solution
Then you’ll want to apply for this role.
Especially if you’re a full stack .Net Developer with a slight preference for the backend and want to be working with a tech stack which includes C#, ASP.Net Core, TypeScript, Vanilla JS, Docker, GraphQL, Gatsby, React, AWS, Lambda – the list goes on.
It’s a multi-brand marketing company with a mid sized development team which they are looking to further grow this year.
They offer a hefty benefits package including all of the above and have extremely low staff turnover which speak volumes about what it is like to work there. They are constantly improving the dev environment, learning new techs as a team and are big believers in promoting from within so if you’re looking for a company where you can stay at the top of your game and really grow in the role, this is it – apply now!