Digital Marketing Exec
Up to £27,000
Looking for a multichannel digital marketing role? Somewhere you could be creative and take ownership over brands and campaigns? Know a thing or two about email marketing? Love writing interesting copy?
Yes to all? This role should be right up your street…
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Exec to join a company who have 8 brands in one of the hottest, safest sectors right now. Job security and investment into training will be in abundance here. They’ve just had their best year ever and are now looking for another Exec to join the team, taking control over email marketing, social media and blogging for 4 of their top brands.
- Involved in monthly ideation meetings, coming up with creative, interactive and fun ideas for future campaigns
- Planning and managing campaigns from end to end
- Taking ownership over how emails, social posts, landing pages etc. look and sound
- Briefing into the in-house design team
- Writing content for emails, social, landing pages, blogs, banners etc.
- Scheduling emails, pulling lists, A/B testing
- Reporting on click through rates, open rates etc.
We’re looking for:
- Lots of copywriting experience – this will be a huge part of the role
- Previous email marketing experience, ideally working with an ESP like Mailchimp, Dotmailer etc.
- Experience segmenting data
- A good level of understanding of email best practice
- Someone who is ready to get creative!
More reasons you should apply:
- Unlimited training budget – attend courses, gain qualifications etc
- Flexible working – 7.5 hour day, start any time from 6am-10am
- Home working – currently 100% remote, looking at a 50/50 split in future
- Extensive benefits package – both fixed and flexible
If you’re looking for a creative role where you’ll be writing lots of copy and owning each idea – this is definitely it. Apply now with your CV and a couple of content links!