Up to £25,000
We are looking for a Digital Designer who’s dying for the chance to get creative! Instead of just working to a brief, you’ll have your chance to put your ideas forward on a range of seasonal campaigns and bring them to life. Previous campaigns have included whack-a-mole type games, lovey dovey Valentine’s themes, summer road trips and a game of Monopoly – the more creative and the more fun, the better.
With an unlimited training budget to make use of, you’ll also be able to expand your skillset and explore new avenues within the design world including UX and UI.
You’ll be creating email designs, social media assets, website images and media banners and you’ll also be creating animated gifs and a range of characters – training can be provided on the latter.
We’re looking for someone with a varied design portfolio, someone’s who been in the industry for a year or two and some who’s keen to keep learning and growing within a role.
Must have skills include:
- Strong experience in Figma, Photoshop and ideally Illustrator
- Experience working to a design brief and production schedule/deadline
- Wireframing and prototyping experience
- UI mock-ups and prototypes
Bonus points for motion graphic animation experience – Animate, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Blender etc.
- An unlimited training budget, inc. funded certifications
- Fully remote working with team meetings in the office once or twice a month
- Flexible working hours, 6am to 10am start times, 7.5 hour working day
- 24 days holiday rising to 29, with bank holidays on top
- Private healthcare
- Private pension scheme
- A flexible benefits package offering cinema, shopping, fitness (the list goes on) discounts.
They are based just outside the city centre, near to Didsbury, with free parking on site, a bus stop outside their door and three tram stops nearby for those odd days you are in the office!
If you’re looking for a varied role where you can really get creative and put your ideas forward, please get in touch with your CV and portfolio straight away!