Digital Optimisation/Conversion Rate Optimisation Executive
Up to £35,000 + Bonus
- Get involved in neuroscience and biometric website testing
- Choose to work from home with one day in the office each week, more if preferred
- Focus on improving the customer journey and CRO of a portfolio of 8 websites
- Have involvement in projects to bring new websites to the market
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy and sell holidays
The role will focus on three main areas:
- CRO research and recommendations across all 8 sites
- Analysing the affiliate websites and their performance
- Scheduling and managing changes through the web development team and UAT and regression testing
We’re looking for someone to:
- Use web analytics software to identify website performance issues
- Understand user behaviour and provide recommendations to improve the customer journey and user experience
- Setup, monitor and report on A/B split tests
- Run a user testing programme and manage monthly regression testing
- Attend external biometric and neuroscience testing sessions, interacting with website users
- Help co-ordinate the frontend development schedule to ensure website changes are delivered
- Test website changes across a number of browsers and devices
- Make website content changes using various content management systems
- Help manage the affiliate marketing activity via Affiliate Window, making UX recommendations to improve conversion levels.
We’re looking for someone with prior experience in a similar role, someone who’s ready to take a step up and play a key part in maximising all opportunities and constantly bettering the websites. You’ll need to know Google Analytics inside out and have the all important testing background.
The team is growing and so is the company, they’ve been recognised as tech leaders and are leading the way with their analytics. If you love looking at human behaviour and working out the whys and what ifs, this could be your dream role.