Desktop Support Analyst
London – The City
Up To £45,000
New role with a global broker firm which is based out of their London office - city location so a super easy one to get to.
Due to continued expansion, they’re now looking for an additional Desktop Support Analyst to join the team. Applicants must have trade floor experience or have worked for the likes of Bloomberg etc.
*Trading Technologies (TT) experience is highly desired*
Responsibilities would include the following so experience in these areas is needed:
- Desktop, hardware, software and network support for 80+ brokers and users
- Virtual Infrastructure support - ESXi server access/vSphere client
- Active Directory user account creation, group policy and computer administration
- Managing software deployment and configuration for third party and in house applications, including market data and trading platforms such as Bloomberg, CFOX, Fidessa and Trading Technologies (TT)
- Setup of new desktops
- Exchange management - setup of new user email accounts, permissions, groups etc
- VPN and remote access administration, configuration and troubleshooting
- Video conferencing and meeting room setups
It’s a permanent role and the salary on offer is up to £45,000 and benefits include a bonus scheme, pension, 25 days holiday and private healthcare.
To apply, send your CV to Becca Woods over at Chassam Recruitment