Graphic Designer/Frontend Developer
Up to £30,000
Are you a Digital Designer with a creative streak who is just dying to be able to use it? Someone with good frontend skills and a passion for UX? Fancy highly flexible working and access to an unlimited training budget?
If you’re screaming ‘yes yes yes’ you’ll want to read on!
We’re hiring for a Designer to join the art team of a company who take up a huge share of the American market. It sits within their marketing team and creativity and fun are the key themes are all their campaigns.
You’ll be creating images for marketing purposes, whether that be images for social media posts, landing pages, web banners, the odd bit of animation or designing and building the landing page itself – which is where the frontend skills come in.
It will be a really varied role and offer you the chance to get creative. They do a lot of seasonal advertising campaigns and part of your role will be to come up with and design images around various calendar events such as Valentine’s Day, Christmas etc.
- Flexible working hours – and I mean flexible, anytime from 6am to 10am to start, 7.5 hour working day
- Hybrid role, 50% office, 50% home, currently 100% remote for the next couple of months
- Unlimited training budget – they will pay for courses and/or qualifications AND give you the time to study. UX courses are on offer
- Free parking right outside the door and fantastic transport links on their doorstep
- Extensive benefits package including 3% pension, private healthcare, 24 days holiday, rising to 29, childcare vouchers plus a flexible benefits package on top.
- The biggest sell… the team, the environment and the brands – you’ll be working across all 8, one of which is a fairly new website which needs lots and lots of artwork!
What You Need
Strong experience in InDesign, Photoshop and ideally Illustrator
Experience working to a design brief and production schedule/deadline
Wireframing and prototyping experience
Bonus points for hand drawn illustration experience and/or animation experience!
If you’re looking for a hybrid role where you can really get creative and put your idea forward, please get in touch with your CV and portfolio straight away!