DBA – Oracle and SQL
Are you a DBA looking for a new challenge? If so I have the perfect role for you!
I am currently recruiting for one of my leading clients in West Yorkshire a DBA (Oracle and SQL). This is a demanding and challenging role and therefore I need someone with strong database experience to help strengthen and develop the database architecture.
- Extensive Oracle DBA experience – Oracle 11 upwards
- Extensive MS SQL database and administration experience
- A good understanding of the underlying operating systems (windows/linux etc)
- SQL and PL/SQL
- Job scheduling and monitoring tools
- Managing production and non production Database Services
- Use and build system management tools to monitor the performance of database systems
- Plan, design and perform maintenance and installation work
- Design, develop, plan and implement upgrades to the infrastructure
This is an exciting and challenging role where you will be working with the latest technology. My client is offering one of the best benefit packages in the industry.
To apply, please send your CV ASAP! Interviews are taking place in the next couple of weeks.