Data Analyst/SQL Developer
Up To £35,000
We’re recruiting for a global software company based in south Manchester who have an urgent requirement for a report writer with SQL, T-SQL, VBA and Crystal Reports experience!
They supply software packages that are used to manage all business operations, from stock control, to appointment booking and point of sale systems. They have clients across 45 countries and are owned overall by a company worth a whopping £18billion!
- Providing data/reports as per each clients’ request
- Creating and maintaining bespoke custom reports in Crystal Reports
- Using T-SQL to create stored procedures and for queries, views, indexing, functions and a little bit of performance tuning
- Importing data into SQL
- Creating SQL scripts and custom data extracts
- Installing the software via remote access
- Responding to escalated queries from the IT support team
- Merging data or importing databases from different providers
The reports you put together are massively important, they help each business send appropriate marketing as well as being able to spot any issues quickly.
Must have experience:
- SQL 2008 or above
- T-SQL – querying, views, stored procedures, functions etc
- VBA & Excel
- Crystal Reports
This role sits within the wider IT team, you’ll be the only one focusing on the reporting side in the UK with counterparts in similar roles in Australia who you’ll connect with regularly and who’ll be there if you need to work through any technical dilemmas!
The plus points:
- Access to training courses as well as Udemy
- Annual bonus scheme
- Opportunity for travel across Australia, Canada and the USA if desired
- Career opportunities across 40 of their UK businesses as well as their global offices
- 23 days holiday, rising with length of service
- Flexible and remote working
Given the current situation, all interviews with be conducted via Skype and the role will largely be remote to start with, with a full network of support. Interviews taking place next week so apply now if you’ve got these skills and love to dabble with data!