Up to £35,000
If you love all things CRO and web analytics and would love the chance to delve into the world of ‘user behaviour’ even further, take a look at this.
We’re looking for someone who can work across a portfolio of eCommerce websites, using a variety of tools and insights to understand and improve the customer journey and conversion rates. On top of the usual testing methods, this company has also partnered up with an external agency to take human behaviour testing one step further.
- Finding and analysing website performance issues using a range of web analytics software
- Analysing user behaviour and using your findings to make CRO recommendations
- Scheduling and managing CRO/UX changes through the frontend development team
- Conducting A/B split tests
- Cross-browser and device testing
- Uploading content changes via the CMS
- Involvement in the launch of new websites
- Reporting – CRO results, findings, test results etc
What makes this role different?
You’ll be working with a specialist agency to further understand human behaviour in relation to the customer journey. You will be involved in neuroscience and biometric tests, monitoring each participant’s heart rate, where their eyes focus and even how much they sweat! You’ll have a big focus on monthly regression testing, you’ll analyse the results from this and then work with the in-house frontend team to make any changes. On top of this, you’ll be involved in arranging and conducting various UAT/user feedback sessions, inviting members of the public into the office and getting them to go online and attempt to buy the products, taking their feedback and recording their screens, using your findings to improve the customer journey and in turn CRO.
You’ll be working on a portfolio of around 10 websites, all with a different target audience so the variety you’ll get in this role is second to none.
You’ll have access to an array of web analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Hotjar, VWO, Formisimo, Optimizely etc!
Must have experience:
- Prior commercial experience in a CRO/web/digital analytics role
- Google Analytics
- Website testing experience – A/B, regression, UAT
- CMS knowledge e.g WordPress
It’s a hybrid role with one day a week required in the office – you can choose where you work from the rest of the time, whether that be home or their fantastic, ultra-modern office space.
This could not be a better time to get involved with this company, they are leading the way when it comes to web analytics and on top of this, they have lots of big projects coming up which you can get stuck in with. If CRO, web analytics, user journeys, testing and really delving into human behaviour interests you, apply now!