almost 2 years ago
Love the pace and variety that comes with working for an agency? Intrigued to see what it would be like to move in house? Well this role right here offers the best of both worlds.
Technically it’s an in-house role but you’ll be working across 12 different brands, giving it that agency feel. The marketing team are in effect, an in-house agency, the beauty of this is you will get the chance to be part of the growth and development of the brands. You’ll be able to invest more time into each brand and you’ll get the longevity that perhaps you wouldn’t get agency side. Overall, you’ll see the difference it makes to the company itself and be there to celebrate each success and really see your hard work paying off.
So what will the role involve?
- Taking ownership of 5 of their top brands
- Coming up with creative campaign ideas
- Researching topics and calendar events
- Writing content – largely blog posts but also email marketing and newsletters
- Promoting your content piece/blog post via social media
- Contacting bloggers, influencers and any relevant publications to get your content seen
- Managing each brands blog and social media accounts
- Working closely with the SEO Manager to ensure your content is fully optimised
- Coming up with ways to incorporate SEO keywords into your copywriting
What we’re looking for:
- A year’s experience in a content focused role
- Previous blog writing and social media experience
- Agency side experience or experience in a fast-paced client side role
- A good understanding of SEO, including how to optimise content
Each brand has a completely different target audience and a completely different product offering. From a content perspective the world literally is your oyster, you can write about anything and everything. A lot of the brands also have their own ‘brand ambassadors’ who you would interview to get the inside scoop, you’d then take this and turn it into a blog and use social media to drive traffic to that blog.
They’ve got new, ultra-modern offices which really add to that agency look and feel. They’ve grown and grown over the past few years and will continue to do so, especially as they bring more brands to the market. From a career development perspective this will open up a lot of doors for you and allow you to take your career in whichever direction you chose.
If you love writing and being creative this is the ultimate role for you. You’ll have free reign when it comes to blog ideas and you’ll find it really interesting researching them all – this includes big calendar events which feature in their campaigns!
South Manchester based, not far from Altrincham, flexible working and a really good benefits package on offer. The salary on this one is up to £24,000 with a bonus on top which pays out twice a year.
It’s a great company and a great team, if you fancy getting involved and love all things content and copywriting please get in touch straight away!
Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment