Up To £28,000 + Bonus
- In-house role sitting within the digital team of a growing eCommerce company
- Writing editorial blogs, newsletters, press releases and social posts
- Topics are largely across sports, leisure, lifestyle and travel
- Offering home working with one day in the office each work, more if preferred
- Hugely autonomous role offering the chance to develop your skills in multiple areas
We’re looking for:
- Someone with around 3 years’ or so experience in a content focused role
- Keyword research experience and knowledge of SEO best practice
- Experience of using SEMRush, Google Analytics and Ahrefs
- Someone with experience of Q&A style interview pieces
- Experience researching, drafting, and publishing online content
- Bonus points for HTML and CMS experience!
- Producing weekly blogs and other forms of content, adhering to the overall SEO strategy
- Uploading content to their CMS’s, ensuring it’s all optimised with meta descriptions, alt text etc.
- Contributing to the content calendar, planning seasonal campaigns and reacting to what’s trending
- Writing creative briefs for the in-house design team, coming up with visuals to match your content
- Running influencer outreach to secure quotes and guest blogs
- Interviewing various brand ambassadors and producing Q&A style content pieces
- Reporting and auditing using Google Analytics and Hotjar
The brands are all really different so the world is your oyster when it comes to topics and there’s bound to be a brand or two that fits with you own personal interests. As this is all editorial copy, it’s all about finding a fun angle to get people talking - what’s not to love!
Apply now with your CV and a couple of examples of your previous work!