Content & Social Media Exec
Up To £23,000
We’re on the hunt for a Content Exec who is bursting with ideas and who has a creative mindset that needs to run wild! We’re after someone with a couple of years industry experience to join the content team of an eCommerce client based in South Manchester. With multiple different brands under their belt, you will literally be given the chance to write about anything and everything so if this appeals to you, apply now!
- Creating content which drives SEO performance, social media interaction and brand awareness
- Contributing ideas to the overall content strategy
- Writing creative, editorial blog posts and content for social
- Developing a social media strategy for each brand, with a focus on driving Instagram as a key channel
- Utilising social media to interact with influencers for outreach purposes
We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years’ prior experience in a commercial environment
- An agency or PR background or experience working across multiple brands simultaneously
- Knowledge of SEO best practice and how to effectively optimise target keywords
- Ability to adapt tone of voice to each brand
- Prior success growing and nurturing a social media network and using social media analytics
- Experience researching, drafting and publishing online content including news, features, blogs, and press releases
- A creative and passionate individual who can bring a range of campaign ideas to the table!
Any experience of outreach or using tools such as Cision/Gorkana or ResponseSource would be an added bonus!
The brands are all really different so the world is your oyster when it comes to topics and there’s bound to be a brand or two that fits with you own personal interests. They include sports, music and various hobbies like photography to name just a few. As this sits within the editorial and conversational side of the business, it’s all about finding a fun angle to get people talking.
Interviews will be taking place via Teams and the role will be 100% remote to start with the plans to get back into the office when it’s safe to do so.
Apply now with your CV and a couple of examples of your previous work and let’s get things moving forward ASAP!