Up To £40,000
We’re looking for C# Web Developers who are keen to learn the latest techs, including React, Gatsby and AWS and work on a big greenfield project which is the rebuild of a huge platform.
- The build of a new platform, taking existing functionality and building it from the ground up in .Net Core, React, Gatsby, GraphQL, Web API2, SQL and AWS
- Once built you’ll add further functionality and roll this platform out across their other 8 websites – transitioning them all over
- Writing new code for a brand new, high transaction, high usage website
- Automating existing workflows and processes
- Unlimited training budget – courses, conferences, events, qualifications, Pluralsight – all included
- Flexible working hours – 6am to 10am start times
- Good location, parking on site, two tram stops and a bus stop on their doorstep
- Private healthcare and private pension scheme
- Flexible benefits package – cinema, eye care and shopping discounts plus many more
- Super relaxed working environment plus a decent tech stack and a very nice team of people
You need a good level of experience with:
- C#/.Net Core
This really should tick all the boxes if you are looking for a new role, it’s got the latest techs, training, flexible working and big, chunky greenfield projects. They’re a cash rich company with ridiculously low staff turnover and have been known to take the team as far as Vegas for AWS conferences – you’ll be well looked after that’s for sure!
Send across your CV and ideally your GitHub to apply!
Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment