Up To £50,000 DOE
This is a C# role with a difference, the focus here is on backend C# development, working to build systems used by companies across the globe. You’ll be creating software which is used by some of the biggest manufacturers out there – names you’ll be highly familiar with.
If you fancy focusing on a different type of coding and working in an environment where experimenting is encouraged this could be just what you’re after. Here, you’ll be able to see what your code is doing and how it physically affects machinery. You can spend your days tweaking and modifying and watching the effects take place in the workshop.
They are building quality and robust solutions with a single codebase that is componentised. Components are dependency injected together to provide each customer with a bespoke, customised product.
- Creating bespoke solutions for each client, based on complex specifications
- Creating new components
- Problem solving
- Modifying existing components
- Constantly bettering the single codebase
- Making changes and improvements to the WPF UI
Required Skills & Experience:
- Entity Framework – Desired
- WPF or UWP or WinForms – Desired
- Unit Testing - Desired
*The only must have experience for this role is a good grounding in C# - everything else can be picked up on the job – salary is dependent on experience*
- Work on what you want Fridays – taking inspiration from companies like Google, they allow their developers to spend every Friday working on what they want as long as it is relevant in some way. Whether it’s researching a new technology and working out how to apply it, writing a prototype or focusing on something from the continuous integration pipeline
- Chance to pick up .Net Core 3 – they will be moving across to this in March
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home – 1 day a week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top
- Paid for training and conferences – NDC in London for example
- Highly Agile environment – part Kanban, part Scrum, daily 9.30am stand ups
We’re open to applicants of all levels and there’s potentially two roles available. Perhaps you’re a web developer who fancies taking a different direction or perhaps you’re a C# developer who would love to find a role closer to home?
What’s great about this role is how much they encourage experimentation. The environment is fantastic - if coding is your passion you will absolutely love it here. This on top of the benefits listed above make this a standout role.
Apply now – Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment