Keen to learn React, Gatsby, GraphQL or all three? Want a better work-life balance – how does finishing at 2pm sound?
Here’s your chance.
There are over 10 big brand websites within the group, to start with you’ll be focusing on the complete re-write from the ground up of one of the biggest sites. In fact, it is more than a rewrite really as they have lots of new functionality planned for the site as well.
The front end will be built in Gatsby and React while the back end will be ASP.NET Core/C#, GraphQL, Web API 2 – sitting on AWS so this would be a great chance to work with the latest tech. You would be taking existing functionality and adding it into the new site as well as adding a long list of new features.
You’ll also be building new backend and frontend functionality from feature requirements in an Agile, iterative and phased approach as well as looking at ways to automate existing workflows and processes.
Must Have Skills
- C#/.Net Core
- Git or other version control tools
- Passion for coding and a desire to learn and experiment with techs
Techs You Can Pick Up
React, Angular, Vue, AWS, Gatsby, GraphQL, Typescript, Docker, Web API 2, API Gateway – the list is endless!
One stage, face to face, meet the team, see the set up and environment and get a decision within 24 hours! Out of hours interviews available!
- Flexible working hours – and I mean flexible, anytime from 6am to 10am to start, 7.5 hour working day
- Unlimited training budget – they will pay for courses and/or qualifications AND give you the time to study. You’ll also get access to things like Pluralsight and other online learning resources and personal development time will be integrated into your working week
- Dress down all day every day, trainers, hoodies, shorts, flip flops – whatever you fancy
- Free parking right outside the door and good transport links
- Extensive benefits package including 3% pension, private healthcare, 24 days holiday, rising to 29, childcare vouchers plus a flexible benefits package on top.
- The biggest sell… the team, the environment and the brands – you’ll be working across all 8, one of which is a brand new website which needs lots and lots of new code, functionality etc!
The projects are huge and greenfield, the benefits package is ace and the great thing about this role is it’s in-house with a bit of an agency feel as you’ll be working across so many brands/websites. Make use of the unlimited training budget and have a fantastic work life balance with the flexibility of the hours!
Apply now – what’s stopping you?