Up to £35,000
We’re recruiting for one of the most progressive software houses around, a company that, thanks to the pandemic, has a platform which is in demand now more than ever. This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join the team and work with a range of well-known clients spanning across a massive array of sectors – what makes this even better is you’ll be assigned clients based on your own interests.
We’re looking for someone to maintain, grow and expand client accounts, someone who can look at them from a commercial and strategic perspective and work out where they can add value and ultimately get better results from the platform. The platform has many different elements, some clients will initially only sign up for 1 feature and it will be your role to work with them to see how other areas may benefit them and bring return on investment.
The role will involve:
- Managing and developing relationships with large, corporate clients and SME’s
- Supporting and developing the services offered to each client, upselling product add-ons and identifying and closing opportunities
- Developing and maintaining structured account plans and ongoing communication with clients
- Informing clients about new features and providing training on how to use them
- Driving resolutions to problems and escalating critical issues
- Monitoring KPIs against clients’ goals and providing insights for continuous improvement
- Creating user cases and case studies to share with clients
- Project management and business requirement workshops
The role will be based out of their office near to Macclesfield and will offer a day or two a week home working with occasional client travel.
We’re keen to speak to candidates from an Account Management background, someone who’s worked in a similar role, perhaps at a software house or a digital agency. You’ll be able to quickly get to grips with the platform and will be a natural relationship builder who’s used to a client facing role, multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment.
This really is a fantastic time to join this company, they are growing at a rapid pace, hugely forward thinking and are the pioneers of absolutely key online software which falls in line with the way the eCommerce and retail market is moving. If you want to work for a trailblazer, this is your chance!