2nd Line IT Engineer – Manchester (Homebased)
Chassam Recruitment are currently looking for a 2nd Line Infrastructure Engineer for a leading Manchester based organisation.
This is an exciting position where you will be providing operational support for the server farm environment and ensuring that it is stable, secure and free from external threats.
- Experience of managing/maintaining a desktop environment
- Extensive experience of Active Directory administration and configuration
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products (Windows 7, Windows8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008/2012
- Established fault diagnosis and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent face to face and telephone communication skills
- Knowledge of wireless technologies and equipment
- Experience with Cisco
Responsibilities will include:
- To assist and support the smooth running of the Server Environment
- To manage and maintain the Windows Active Directory Environment
- To manage 2nd line escalations
- To assist the Infrastructure Engineers with provisioning servers using VMware
- To provide 2nd line support on ICT systems
- To manage and maintain the Mimecast Email Gateway
This is an exceptionally exciting position not to be missed.
To apply, please send your CV ASAP! A driving license is essential for the position.