1st Line IT Support Analyst
Up to £30,000
Are you a 1st line IT support specialist who’s looking for progression, flexibility, funded certifications and on the job training? Looking for a relaxed working environment and the opportunity to work largely from home? Take a look at this, as my client is offering exactly that…
- Work from home role with ad-hoc office days
- Opportunity to become AWS and MTA certified
- They offer an unlimited training budget
- Progression available to a Sys Admin role within 12-24 months
- Sole ownership of the IT service desk, supporting circa 75 users
- Largely 1st line support with a little 2nd and 3rd line which you will be supported with
- Maintenance and configuration of servers
- Testing automated back-ups
- Configuring laptops, hardware, software and apps and managing VPN’s and file access
- AD, Group Policy and Exchange set up and help
- Managing the AWS VoIP system
We’re looking for at least a years’ commercial experience in a similar role and the following skills:
- Windows Server 2016 onward
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, IIS etc
- Microsoft Exchange
Bonus points for any of the following: AWS, Azure, Powershell, Okta, Jira – all of which you’ll be using and picking up on the job.
This is a great opportunity, not only do they offer all of the above, there’s also a server migration project coming up as well as a migration from Exchange to 365 AND the chance to gain Cloud computing experience across BOTH AWS and Azure.
If you’d love to get stuck in with projects like this and would jump at the opportunity to become a Cloud Practitioner, please do apply now!